MSS Online Access Information
1. Click on “Fund Info” à select “Your Account”
2. Select your Mutual Fund from the drop-down list (example: Taylor Frigon Core Growth Fund)
3. Enter your account number and password
(Hint: default password is the first 4-digits of your SS# for first-time users)
For more detailed help, click on the “First Time User?” link, which says:
Is this your first time using this webpage?
If so, please follow the steps below to setup a password.
· Select your mutual fund from the list.
· Type your account number in the account number field.
· Type the last four digits of your social security or tax id number in the password field.
· Fill in the information on the online account set up form and then submit the page.
· Wait for the email response stating that you have set up your account.
· Click the back button to login in using the password you just set up.
Still having problems? Please contact Mutual Shareholder Services at 1-888-897-4821 for help.